Do you follow us on IG ? @Zari.Co
If so when you go to our highlights and DIY tab you will see us making a homemade eyeliner with Activated Charcoal. Heres a more updated version on this recipe.
- Empty the contents of the charcoal capsules into a small bowl.
- Next, add the beeswax and coconut oil.
- Blend the charcoal, beeswax and coconut oil.
- Add the water. Add more or less water depending on the consistency you want.
- Store the final product in a small container.
Let us know what you think !!